Policy for quality, food safety and the environment
POLICY ON QUALITY, FOOD SAFETY AND THE ENVIRONMENT
The central axis of our Policy is the continuous improvement of our business performance, the excellence of products & services, ensuring the optimum customer & FRC partner satisfaction while in the same time creating added value for all stakeholders.
Objectives and quality targets have been identified, risks and opportunities are regularly analyzed, risks in safety, defense and food fraud are thoroughly analyzed, the environmental aspects of our activities have been recognized and we have all the required resources in order to implement a single Management System.
Preference & Consistency
Gregory’s endeavors to satisfy its customers and FRC partners and to provide added value to its products, systems and services which always meet and/or exceed their expectations. It has developed a methodology for remaining informed on the constantly changing and growing needs and requirements of customers and FRC partners.
Excellent quality in all sectors is a daily goal of all employees. Gregory’s has established high quality standards and has developed a methodology to ensure their compliance.
Food Safety and Full Compliance
Gregory’s ensures the safety of the food it sells and compliance with the legal and regulatory requirements governing its products and services. During the planning of new activities, it takes into consideration current regulations, rapid technological developments, and practices for the protection of the environment.
Strategy & Continuous Improvement
Gregory’s management ensures that a continuous improvement culture is developed and that all functions across the value chain are fully aligned with the strategic direction. Continuous improvement of indicators and prevention of problems - non-compliance, errors or failures, are achieved through systematic control of each individual process but also as a whole, while enhancing the continuous development and education of company’s executives.
The Company's Management is committed to:
- Continuous improvement of the efficiency of the Single Management System
- Continuous improvement of the objectives and goals as well as the environmental performance
- Food defense and avoidance of food fraud
- Protection of the environment, prevention of pollution and limitation of the impact of company’s activities
- Compliance with "Environmental legislation", "Food Safety Legislation" and other legal requirements related to its functions as well as any requirements agreed with interested parties.
- Ensuring the professional competence of employees according to job description
- Collaboration and commitment from everyone
In order to achieve all the above, the company implements and continuously improves an integrated Management System, in conformity with ISO 9001:2015, ISO 22000:2018 & ISO 14001:2015 standards.