Last update on: 28.05.2020
"GRΕGORΥS SA" (hereinafter referred to as "the Company", "we" or "us"), located in the Municipality of Alimos, 8, Ancient Theater, Postal Code: 17456 commits to protect and respect your privacy.
For the purposes of the applicable data protection legislation, the company is defined as "GREGORYS SA" with its registered office located at 8, Ancient Theater Street, Postal Code 17456, Alimos, Greece.
1. Information Collection
We collect your personal information when you use the Website or the application. The information we collect falls into three categories: (a) information you provide to us, (b) information we collect via automated methods, and (c) information we collect from other sources.
We may combine the information you provide us with information collected by automated methods and with information obtained from other sources.
1.1 Indicatively, we collect the following information that you provide us:
- through the Website and application “Gregorys eorder”; the Company collects only Registered Users’ personal data which they have provided to the Website solely for the purposes of using certain services, and only if the Users have accepted the relevant Terms of Participation. Specifically, the following data are collected and processed from Registered Users, for example: name, surname, email address, contact phone number, service address,
- your profile information, including your preferred services or the times you prefer to visit us or for the frequency with which you use the Website or application, and
- other personal information you choose to provide us during your interaction and/or communication with us (indicatively email, contact telephone, service address).
1.2 We collect information via automated methods
We may use automated technologies to collect information from your mobile device when you use our Website or our app.
We may collect information about:
- your internet protocol address (IP address),
- your mobile device’s operating system if you visit the Website via a portable device,
- the type of portable device and its settings,
- the serial numbers for your device and its parts,
- ad IDs (for example, IDFAs and IFAs) or similar IDs,
- the redirecting site (the website that led you to ours),
- messages to us or to us on social media, and
-actions related to the way you use our Website, such as sections you visit on our Website.
Our Website and application may collect information about the exact location of your mobile device using location and technologies such as GPS (Global Positioning System), Wi-Fi (Wireless Local Area Network), Bluetooth or cell tower proximity. The majority of mobile devices and browsers allow you to revoke the license you gave us to collect this information using the settings on your device or browser. If you have any questions about how you can prevent the collection of information about your exact location, we encourage you to contact your mobile device's technical support, your device manufacturer, the provider of the software or your browser supplier. Some of the Website’s services may not work properly without your location information. If you wish to delete any information that we have collected that could identify your location, please contact us at the address, telephone number or e-mail address listed below. By law, we may need to retain certain information.
1.3 Collecting information from other sources
We may collect information about you from other companies or organizations. We may also collect information that is publicly accessible. For example, we may collect information about you when you interact with us on social media.
2. How we use the information we collect
We will use the information we collect for the following purposes:
-so that you can navigate and make use of the features of the Website and the application,
- to personalize your experience on our Website and application,
- to manage our business, including developing new products and services, conducting customer research, and evaluating our sales, marketing and advertising performance,
- to maintain, manage and improve our products, promotions, promotional campaigns, the Website and our application,
- to comply with the applicable legislation,
- to send new information about the Company’s new products and services (if we have obtained your consent), to conduct promotional activities in order topromote the Company’s new products and services and to send Customer feedback surveys(these promotional communications can be made via Viber, SMS, Web, newsletters as well as via application notifications). If you do not want to receive offers and promotions by email, simply click on the unsubscribe link in any email. You can unsubscribe at any time.
3. Who we share the information that we collect with
We will disclose your information to suppliers that provide us with services such as e.g. with advertising companies, with cloud providers, with software development companies, in the context of organizing and conducting promotional activities, competitions, research and analysis, support services of the Website and the application "Gregorys eorder", and other information technology services. We forbid these suppliers / partners to use the above information or to disclose it for any purpose other than providing services on our behalf.
We may decide, for strategic or other business purposes, to sell or transfer our business in whole or in part. As part of this sale or transfer, we may pass on information that we have collected and stored, including customer information, to any party involved in the sale or transfer.
Sometimes we may share information that does not identify you directly. For example, we may share anonymous aggregated statistics regarding your use of the Website.
By way of exception, our Company may disclose your personal information to third parties only if there is a statutory obligation to do so, or if the Company is obliged to do so following a decision or order made by a judicial or other competent authority.
4. The time period for which your personal information is kept
5. Links to other websites and social media
It may also be possible that providers of other applications, tools, widgets and plug-ins that we have in our Website, such as Facebook's "Like" buttons, also use automated methods to collect information. These organizations may use your information according to their own policies.
6. International data transfer
The personal information we collect from Users will remain and will be stored on a secure server within the E.U.; the Company will take all reasonable measures to protect that data.
Regardless of the country which your personal data is transferred to and shared with, we will disclose your personal data only in cases where there is a strict need to know and always in accordance with the appropriate safeguards (such as under the Standard Protection Clauses).
You have the right to request a copy of the above by contacting the company "GREGORYS S.A." at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Information security
We undertake to take all appropriate measures designed to ensure the safekeeping of your personal information. Our technical, administrative and physical processes are designed to protect your personal information against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized loss, access, disclosure, use, modification or destruction. While we strive to protect our information systems, no website, information system or data transmission on the Internet or on any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
8. Your rights
Under current legislation, you have the right to access, that is to say, upon your request, to know whether or not your personal data is being processed and to receive further information on the processing, in particular on the processing being used, and the appropriate processes followed related to transfers to third countries or international organizations. In addition, you have the right to request the correction of your inaccurate personal data. Also, if the conditions of the law are met, you have the right of deletion, the right to limit the processing, the right to data portability and the right to object to the processing. If you would like us to delete your data, please contact us at the e-mail address listed below and we may ask you for some identification before executing your order. If the identification information is not sent, the request cannot be implemented.
Furthermore, you may withdraw your consent at any time without, however, prejudicing the legitimacy of the consent-based processing before it is revoked.
If you consider that the processing of your personal data is inconsistent with the applicable legislation, you have the right to file a complaint to the Personal Data Protection Authority, located at 1-3 Kifissias Avenue, Postal code: 11523, Athens or at the following link https://www.dpa.gr/portal/page?_pageid=33,211532&_dad=portal&_schema=PORTAL
Finally, you have the ability to exercise the above rights as well as receive further information concerning them by contacting us in writing in the manner described in the "How to Contact us" section below.
10. How to Contact us